Join Companies House latest live webinars for quick and useful guidance. The webinars cover a range of topics, including:
- Starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC
- How intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business
- Guidance on starting a community interest company (CIC)
- How to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House
- How to restore a company to the register
During the webinar, you can ask questions using the on-screen text box. Their online team of experts will do their best to answer all your queries, or direct you to helpful guidance.
If you missed a webinar, you could watch a recording of the presentation and you can also sign up for email alerts to hear about their latest live webinars.
Find out more: Companies House webinars
At Beavis Morgan, our team of accountants and SME business experts put processes in place which make it easier to run your business and to maintain effective management of your company’s working capital.
For more information about how we can assist you and your business by putting processes in place to benefit you now and plan ahead for the future, contact your usual Beavis Morgan partner or email email@example.com.