You can now submit your Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme claims (CJRS) for periods in February. These must be made by Monday 15 March.
You can claim before, during or after you process your payroll. If you can, it’s best to make a claim once you are sure of the exact number of hours your employees will work so you don’t have to amend your claim later. Talk to us about how we can submit and estimate your February claim.
The guidance has been updated to show we can, as your adviser, request CJRS claim details are not published. If publishing your claim details could leave individuals at risk of violence or intimidation, then you can request that HMRC does not publish details about the scheme claim, if you can show evidence that it would result in serious risk of violence or intimidation to:
- you or anyone living with you
- an individual associated with your business, or anyone living with them
Examples of individuals associated with your business include:
- an employee
- a director, officer or employee of that company
- a partner, officer or employee of that partnership
- a member or employee of a limited liability partnership
- a settlor, trustee or beneficiary of a trust
HMRC will not publish any of your details until a decision has been made and you have been informed.
Please contact us if you would like us to submit a request on your behalf.