Cadence Advisory, a Beavis Morgan group company, is delighted to announce that, as of September 2020, Altenburg Advisory (“Altenburg”) and Cadence Advisory (“Cadence”) will be working together as one team under a common brand, “ACP”.
Cadence and Altenburg are debt advisory firms that advise on, structure, and arrange debt financing for established businesses, primarily in the UK.
Cadence focusses on complex and larger invoice discounting, asset-backed and hybrid (ABL plus term loan) debt structures, second-lien and asset finance. While Altenburg focuses is on senior and unitranche cash flow, real estate and specialty finance company funding solutions.
Commenting on the strategic alliance, John Weeden, Cadence Joint Managing Partner, says: “Altenburg and Cadence have been working together since January 2020. This strategic alliance under the common ACP brand reinforces to our clients and trusted associates that Altenburg and Cadence are one team, bringing shared expertise to deliver a premium whole-of-market debt advisory offering to businesses looking to raise between £2m and £75m+ of debt financing.”
John Weeden, Managing Partner of Cadence, adds: “Debt advisory is at the heart of what we do. We advise and guide our clients through the many different funding options available to them. We help them identify the optimum funding structure and then provide detailed technical expertise on terms, covenants and documentation to ensure that the most appropriate funding solution is put in place.”
The newly named ACP Cadence Advisory team works predominantly with UK-based businesses, but also offers considerable experience working on facilities to support large pan-European ABL funding structures and cross-border acquisitions, be it UK into US and Europe or vice-versa.
The team assists businesses looking for:
- an improved working capital facility,
- to finance growth (organic or through acquisition), or
- to fund some form of change or event (restructure, shareholder buyout/cash out etc).
“We work closely with the senior management team throughout the process, both for owner-managed businesses and where private equity have a significant or majority stake in the business,” John explains.
“Our offering is analysis led and we are hands-on from day one through to the drawdown of funding, and in supporting any issues or modifications throughout the term of the facility”.
The types of funding ACP Cadence Advisory can arrange for clients falls into five broad buckets:
- Working capital and general corporate finance: Asset Finance, Revolving Credit Facilities, Invoice Discounting, Asset Based Lending, Cash Flow Loans (senior and unitranche), Second Lien, Mezzanine and Preferred Equity
- Acquisition finance: A combination of the above in conjunction with equity and shareholder or vendor loan notes
- Real Estate: development, investment and operating
- Funding for specialty finance companies
- Other (specialised secured lending, opportunistic, stressed/distressed, venture debt)
For more information about how ACP Cadence Advisory can assist you and your business, contact John Weeden on T: +44 (0)7872 535 285 or E: email@example.com. Also visit the website: cadenceadvisory.co.uk. Or for more information about ACP Altenburg Advisory, visit altenburgadvisory.com.